Friday, April 22, 2011

Bill Callahan

Bill Callahan's Apocalypse is out in stores and is his best work since going solo. As with David Bazan (see previous post) I have already edited my Callahan mix to include tracks from this newest release. 
  1. Jim Cain -from the Bill Callahan album Sometimes I Wish We Were An Eagle
  2. In The Pines -from the Smog album A River Ain't Too Much To Love
  3. Riding For The Feeling -from the Bill Callahan album Apocalypse
  4. Hit The Ground Running -from the Smog album Knock Knock
  5. Easily Led -from the Smog album Dongs of Sevotion
  6. Rococo Zephyr -from Sometimes I Wish We Were An Eagle
  7. I Feel Like The Mother of The World -from A River Ain't Too Much To Love
  8. Baby's Breath -from Apocalypse
  9. Cold Blooded Old Times -from Knock Knock
  10. Dress Sexy At My Funeral -from Dongs of Sevotion
  11. Too Many Birds -from Sometimes I Wish We Were An Eagle
  12. Rock Bottom Riser -from A River Ain't Too Much To Love
  13. Drover -from Apocalypse
  14. Held -from Knock Knock
  15. Strayed -from Dongs of Sevotion

No comments:

Post a Comment