Saturday, July 30, 2011

Immanuel

So...this inspired this:
  1. Come Immanuel -Twila Paris
  2. All Creatures of Our God and King -Patty Griffin
  3. Hail To The Lord's Anointed -The Welcome Wagon
  4. Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing -Sufjan Stevens
  5. I Repent -Barry & Michelle
  6. Intro to 'I Repent' -Derek Webb
  7. I Repent -Derek Webb
  8. Come Ye Sinners, Poor and Weary -Fernando Ortega
  9. Amazing Grace -Sufjan Stevens
  10. Recovering Pharisee -Del McCoury
  11. Blood of the Lamb -Wilco
  12. Step By Step -Rich Mullins
  13. Just A Closer Walk With Thee -Damien Jurado
  14. Be Thou My Vision -Pedro the Lion
  15. Nearer My God To Thee -Mississippi John Hurt
  16. Help Me -Johnny Cash
  17. I'll Be Glad -Bonnie Prince Billy
  18. He Never Said -Martyn Joseph
  19. Yahweh -U2
  20. Take To The World -Derek Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment